Going back to camp in a few hours time... Oddly enough I don't dread the coming events.. Perhaps 4 years of scouting dirt and grime have desensitized me, or maybe I just like the outdoors; Who knows? I kinda look forward to it... Sounds fairly fun to me. =P
So much has happened in the past 4-5 days; I feel like my understanding of my faith has grown rather significantly. I have so much to write about but I just don't have the mood/unable to find the right words to express myself. Ah well I guess that shall have to wait...
Amplify Logistics has a new member! And a girl too! She's quite nice and friendly but don't worry... We're gonna make her crazy just like us... muahahaha. lol whatever goes. Some time back I asked God, "How can I serve you best?" And I received a reply, "Serve my people." I guess the reason why I like being in Logistics is that we're the unseen, the ninjas of ministry. Haha. But even being unseen, we lay the foundations for the more grandiose, the more breathtaking. And I'm really glad to be a part of this family -- Truly it is in giving that you receive, through service that you grow the most -- what we sow in sweat and blood we reap in much joy and happiness; I've really been blessed. And I thank you for it Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment