Normally, I, the Great One, refrain from writing about the mundane affairs that occur during my day. However, I witnessed a rather... fascinating event today that i so totally must write about.
Warning: what you are about to read may gross you out. Reader discretion is advised.
The Mass Rapid Transits (MRTs) of Singapore are like theaters. Everyday, a new play is shown. Today was no exception. Sitting in the corner seat, pondering over the day's work, I glanced up to see a couple of a male and a female ( duh! ). Nothing special, only that this couple brought the term 'affection' to a whole new level! The girl's head was resting on the guy's lap. Big deal. What was rather interesting, was that the guy had his finger in her nose and was picking it! What made the whole thing even grosser was that the girl was moaning, presumably from the pleasure of his finger, uh, fingering her nostrils. I stared, shocked, yet fascinated, at the reflection on the window, not knowing whether to be grossed out or to laugh. Another day, another example of us Singaporeans and our funny quirks.
Note: This story is entirely true. It is definitely not a figment of my twisted imagination. Enjoy letting your thoughts run wild.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment