I do find it odd how, as the semester is drawing to a close now, I've only just begun to realize that I actually need God. For the past few months I've been running around with a ridiculous assumption that I would offer up everything I was doing to God as a gift -- my very own gift. Unfortunately it was only a couple of days ago that I began to realize that I was drawing on my own strength, thinking that I could actually do something out of my own merit for God. I'd forgotten that at the end of the day, I couldn't accomplish anything without His blessings.
Jesus,
How blind I have been! Indeed I have been asking for the wrong things all this while. How foolish of me to fall prey to my own pride! Lord, what am I without you? What can I even achieve if not for your provision? Help me Lord. I'm utterly useless without you.
No comments:
Post a Comment