Saturday, June 06, 2009

contradiction

I don't really like all these short one-liner posts but time seems to have been running out on me, not to mention my current state of spiritual and emotional pre-occupation. Damn... I feel like I'm in a warzone of sorts right now, a battle of body and soul, where I'm my own enemy. But at the end of the day I guess one thing keeps me rooted:

God, 

You are my Lord, and I love you. Love isn't a feeling -- it is a choice, and I choose your will over mine no matter what my feelings may be. The 'number one' slot is reserved for you even when I don't feel like it... You are Love, and I choose, and have always chosen, Love. Grant me the wisdom to not be fooled by a mere imitation.

Amen.

Catch you guys after 21st June...

No comments: