Monday, July 27, 2009

random fumblings

God has been answering my pre-Mass prayers rather quickly these days.

Friday: Write your law in my heart.
Mass reading: the Ten Commandments.

Today: Change my heart to seek you first.
Closing hymn: Seek ye first the Kingdom.

That said, laziness has been getting to me lately. I've been meaning to write a post for all eternity (and mind you, I have all the time in the world) but just haven't gotten down to doing so. Maybe later. Or maybe tomorrow. Or maybe the day after...

Posts aside, life has been... bland. But but but I trust in God that He will write his will into the story of my life. It's still a struggle to do the whole 'let go and let God' thing sometimes though. But if I bank on the promises of the answered prayers... =)

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God,
And His righteousness.
And all these things shall be added unto you,
Allelu, Alleluia.

No comments: