Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm actually rather inspired to complete something (which is, at this moment, still in the drafts) but... I'm not in the right frame of mind to do so, sadly. The current frame is a bit beat up and worn out, and any further use would cause it to overheat and (quite possibly) implode. Instead, I'll just post the first few, completely random and unrelated, lines so that when I do get down to writing it'll be more focussed.

_____________________________

Aside:

There is a chance that I'm HIV positive. Damn. I am so NOT gonna frequent those dark, dark corners of Geylang anymore.

I sincerely hope whoever reads this has half the brains to detect the sarcastic nuances of the tone in which I wrote the above. If not, good day to you, sir!

_____________________________

Oh yeah. I had my daily dose of waffle just now. It was heaven. I can die a happy man now... =)

_____________________________

God,

You have your funny ways. Teach me your style of humour!

Amen.

No comments: