Jesus... you really don't like making things easy don't you?
History repeats itself, they say.
But this time round I have you.
This time round I've drawn so much strength and inspiration from trial.
But that really doesn't make it any easier.
It's so tempting to stop bothering and start wandering again.
To be 'just an observer' and not a guide.
Now I think I'm starting to know how you felt that fateful day.
Teach me to love as you loved us....
History repeats itself, they say.
But this time round I have you.
This time round I've drawn so much strength and inspiration from trial.
But that really doesn't make it any easier.
It's so tempting to stop bothering and start wandering again.
To be 'just an observer' and not a guide.
Now I think I'm starting to know how you felt that fateful day.
Teach me to love as you loved us....
No comments:
Post a Comment